Over the past week, we’ve heard from many customers concerned that they will not be able to have vital cleaning, repair and maintenance services due to recent orders from Governor Hogan. We wanted to let you know that we have been classified as an essential business, which means that we are still open for our normal business hours.
We are defined as essential in the federal guidelines for critical infrastructure sectors linked here and used by the state of Maryland to determine which businesses are essential. We are here to help.
We will continue to follow all instructions issued by local public health officials and the CDC and encourage you to do the same.
How We Are Adapting Our Business
- Educating employees to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Practicing proper sanitation and handwashing techniques
- Screening to ensure employees are ready to work
- Equipping employees with hand sanitizer, paper towels, soap and cleaning wipes
- Requiring sick employees to remain home until they are well
- Taking extra caution to maintain 6 feet of distance while completing work in a customer home
- Asking customers who have household members exhibiting COVID-19, flu or cold symptoms to reschedule their appointment
Because this situation is changing on a daily basis, we will communicate with you if any changes to our normal business operations occur.
Thank you for your loyalty and your continued business.
-The Clean Sweep Team